Mental Toughness in Education has emerged as a highly significant factor in the development of young people. The key challenges they face and what they can do about them, particularly when approaching exams or tests. Mental Toughness is a personality trait that determines one’s ability to perform consistently under stress and pressure. Mental toughness is a personality trait which embraces in a very practical way, ideas such as mindset, character, resilience and grit. Research shows that Mental Toughness in Education has been linked to a number of key factors such as academic engagement, valuing schoolwork, coping effectively, thriving on pressure, attainment, wellbeing, classroom behavior, attendance and transition change.
What are the benefits for individuals?
There are four key proven benefits in being mentally tough with relate to:
The course aims to present the therapeutic of various techniques such as:
• the modern puppet theater
• group visual activities
• the role play
• the technique of fairy tales
• yoga for kids
• the team therapeutic game
• the promotion of home-grown actions with the help of parents
Participants will be involved in an active learning process, focusing on personal experience and self - expression, combining cognitive and emotional elements to ensure long-lasting retention of new knowledge.
Dates Location & Price
Location - Seville
- Course Duration: 1 week course , from Monday to Saturday ;
- Upcoming Dates 2019: 27/10/2019 - 2/11/2019
- Extra curricular activities included: 2 Seville Guided Tours and 1 day Excursion (usually on Saturday);
- Price: 350,00 €
Very good course very nice teachers! Welldone guys!